Whether you are a traveler searching for the perfect property within your budget
or a property owner seeking to maximize the occupancy and rental rate we have
created our top tips to help you.
There are a number of important tips in order to maximise the rental rate and occupancy
of your property in a market that can often be saturated with numerous competitor
properties. Just think about your target market:
- How old do you think they are?
- Who will they travel with?
- What do they like?
- What restaurants will they eat in?
Of course you will be looking to attract men and women.
Our research predominantly tells us two very important factors:
- Women like cleanliness, well equipped kitchens and romantic bedrooms.
- Men like large screen TVs, knowing about local amenities and food.
Here are our top tips for you to follow:
Present your property well
This means: Is your property at its best? Take your time
with the description of your property and the images. Here is an example:
Main Picture: This should depict the very best point of your property. Is it on
the beach? Does it have a dock? What is the best view? After all this is the first
picture that your potential guest will see.
Remember we are now looking to attract men and women. Did you know that the majority
of clients that book vacation rentals are women? How about this as your next shot:
Please pay attention to the beds. They are critical in the choice of properties.
Many people have 2 or 3 weeks a year to recharge their batteries they really want
to know that the bed is luxurious and comfortable. Tell and show them!
Ok so we now need to entice the gentlemen!
That should do it. Large screen TV comfortable sofas! Oh, and do not forget wifi
internet but no wires in any pictures please! Your guests may want to check their
emails when on vacation.
Next, further attractions show the: beach, mountains, ski slope, restaurants, activities
Fortunately, the first hurdle has already been crossed. The properties on this website
are certified by POSHPADZ. This means they will be there when you arrive and they
will look like the pictures.
However, you should consider:
- Select your location
- How many people do you need to sleep?
- What is your personal criterion? On the beach, private pool, near the slopes, near
- What is your budget?
- Pay by credit card if possible this will give you the most protection.
- Make sure you obtain the property address and Google that property before final
- If you are unsure about the property do not book it.